LLumar solar control window films are designed for home and commercial applications where damaging ultraviolet light, heat, and glare are problems, energy efficiency is important, or a new look is desired. LLumar architectural films:
- Lower energy costs - LLumar window films reduce heat loss through windows by improving glass insulating performance as much as 92%. In warmer climates, LLumar window film reduces cooling costs by rejecting up to 82% of the sun’s heat.
- Block heat and glare – LLumar window films help to correct temperature imbalances in a building, improving comfort and deflecting harsh, uncomfortable glare.
- Reduce fading – LLumar solar control window films filter out more than 99% of the harmful ultraviolet rays that cause fading in fabrics, furnishings, and display merchandise.
- Improve appearance - LLumar window films can add new style to a building’s façade for a fraction of the cost of other refurbishments without the inconvenience of relocating tenants.
- Enhance privacy - Reflective LLumar window films will let in light but provide privacy during daylight hours. Blackout (opaque) films are available for spandrel glass applications and a range of frosted decorative films are available for interior privacy.
Significant Savings. Rapid Payback. Smart Investment.